Miscellaneous topics that do not fit into specific categories.
Use Microsoft Support contact options instead of the automated phone flow:
- Go to Microsoft Support contact.
- In the search box, type
Contact Support,Live Chat, oragent support. - Select Contact Support.
- Sign in if prompted.
- For Product and services, select Windows or the relevant Microsoft 365/Office product.
- For Category, select Technical support.
- Choose Chat with a support agent in your web browser.
Some support experiences also offer a callback option, depending on product, subscription, region, and business hours.
If the issue is for a business Microsoft 365 environment, use the business support path in Microsoft Support rather than the consumer flow.
- Why can't I talk to a microsoft tech for support. I have a technical issue, Cannot get help. Very dissatisfied. - Microsoft Q&A
- No callbacks after five attempts, how do I speak to someone? - Microsoft Q&A
- Why have you replaced people with bots in your entire customer service department. This is ridiculous. I have an issue that could've been fixed in minutes, but instead I'm having to get a minor in computer science to navigate your insufficient products. - Microsoft Q&A
- Copilot Upgrade - and trouble - Microsoft Q&A