How to recover a account that your email has been removed from

jonathan breukelman 0 Reputation points
2026-09-19T18:56:56.8866667+00:00

When I logged in to my computer this morning, I was prompted to log into my mircosoft account becuase I was logged out. When I tried to log back in it said there is no account associted with my email. So it seems like someone got into my mircosoft account and changed the email.

I tried to call microsoft service but the AI machine keeps sending me to sign recorevy and hanging up.

I tried every prompt on the sign in recovery page and none of them help me.

Can I please get contact with someone who work at microsoft so I can sort this out?

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Account management, security, and privacy
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Newest
  1. Jonathan Deives 81,795 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-09-19T19:30:50.1233333+00:00

    This is a public forum for users to exchange information. For security reasons, no one here can access or verify account information.

    When a Microsoft account is hacked and the associated information is changed, such as the email address, recovering the account may no longer be possible. Please try following the recovery process provided by Microsoft in the link below:
    https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/how-to-recover-a-hacked-or-compromised-microsoft-account-24ca907d-bcdf-a44b-4656-47f0cd89c245

    If this process also does not work, unfortunately, the account cannot be recovered.

    Was this answer helpful?


Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.