Managing personal Outlook.com account settings, security, and privacy
@samuel bouguila said
I have attempted to sign into my Microsoft account ... been unable to do so.
Start with the Account Sign-In Helper and follow any suggestions it offers.
- In a Private/Incognito browser session, open: https://aka.ms/sign-in-helper
- Scroll down to "Choose how you normally sign in, then enter your details"
- Click "With an email address"
- Enter your email address and click [OK]
Please do not direct me to your recovery page as it has been most unhelpful
If the only Recovery suggestion is the Account Recovery Process, which you have not been able to complete, then I am sorry, but there are not any other options available.
I have a transaction id with my account to prove I’am the user
Microsoft Account Security is an automated process. Microsoft Support Agents can not unlock an account, reset your password, or change any Security Settings no matter what documentation you can present.
I am sorry. I know that losing access to your account is more than just an inconvenience, it can cause real hardships. I wish I could give you another answer.