Where i can find SHA256 for my Win11_25H2_Russian_x64_v2.iso? ISO

Andrey Erokhin 20 Reputation points
2026-09-19T14:50:01.3166667+00:00

I previously downloaded Windows 11 via a direct link provided by a support specialist, but I forgot to check the SHA-256 checksum. Can I still get it, or should I just assume the image file is intact?

Thanks in advance

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Install and upgrade
0 comments No comments

Answer accepted by question author
Ramesh Srinivasan 88,100 Reputation points Independent Advisor
2026-09-19T15:31:48.3166667+00:00

Hi Andrey,

Here's the SHA-256 hash of the Windows 11 25H2 ISO downloaded from Microsoft.

F809748051460F28C53360A6864FB4C8E5C4D2E11B1C5DA0C7702DD4080796D7

Note: The above information is shown when the user generates the ISO download link via the official Windows 11 ISO download portal. Ref: https://www.microsoft.com/ru-ru/software-download/windows11

Moreover, if you have downloaded it from the official Microsoft portal, hash verification may not be necessary unless you need to check the integrity of the ISO.

Was this answer helpful?

1 person found this answer helpful.

0 additional answers

Sort by: Newest

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.