when I want to log in on my computer I get a pop up stating that it wasn't possible to log in

Lente Vinck 0 Reputation points
2026-09-19T10:00:09.93+00:00

I want to log into my account on my laptop but it keeps stating that it is unable to. It is for my school account.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For education | Other
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Michelle Nguyen 1,755 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-09-19T11:56:56.6533333+00:00

    Hi @Lente Vinck

    Based on your description, I understand that you are unable to sign in with your school account on your laptop and receive a pop-up saying that signing in was not possible.

    Could you please provide the following information?

    1. Where are you trying to sign in: Teams, Outlook, another Office application, or a website?
    2. Are you using a Windows PC or a Mac?
    3. What is the exact error message or error code? If possible, please share a screenshot with any personal information hidden.
    4. Can you sign in to your school account through the My Account portal in a private browser window?
    5. Is this a school-provided laptop or your personal device?

    These details will help me investigate the issue further. Thank you for your understanding.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.