microsoft 365 personal classic subscription error

Alexandra H 0 Reputation points
2026-09-19T00:47:11.56+00:00

I renewed my personal classic mcirosoft 365 account for the year in July 2026. Last night the subscription showed as canceled. I did not cancel it. I had to purchase it again at a higher cost to get my storage back for my onedrive. I have screenshots showing the inconsistencies but can't work out how to contact accounts to have this rectified. I have gone as far as I can with the chatbot. How can I lodge a support ticket with accounts?

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For home | Other
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Jonathan Deives 81,790 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-09-19T01:24:33.8233333+00:00

    As this is a public community forum, payment or refund issues cannot be handled here because they require access to account and billing information. You can contact Microsoft Support so they can assist you with the charge.

    On your computer, click the Start menu and type Get Help or go to https://support.microsoft.com/contactus

    Type "Billing" as the keyword > Click the "Contact Support" button.

    Choose "Microsoft 365" > "Manage my subscription".
    You’ll then see the option to chat with a Microsoft support agent who has access to your account to help review the issue.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.