I was over charged for my Microsoft 365 annual subscribtion - I need to speak with a customer service rep

Joe Rivera 0 Reputation points
2026-09-19T00:07:41.8566667+00:00

I need to speak with a Customer service rep. I was overcharged

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For home | Windows
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Newest
  1. AI answer

    2026-09-19T00:07:55.6366667+00:00

    To speak with a customer service representative about an overcharge for Microsoft 365:

    1. Go to Contact Microsoft Support.
    2. Enter the problem and select Get Help.
    3. If more help is needed, select Contact Support.
    4. Choose Microsoft 365 and Office.
    5. Choose Manage my subscription.
    6. Select the option to chat with a support agent in a web browser, or request a call back if available.

    Before contacting support, it can help to check whether the charge appears in Microsoft account order history:

    1. Sign in and review order history for multiple purchases of the same amount close together: Review your order history.
    2. If the extra charge does not appear there, go to Payment options and select Investigate to search for other accounts using the same card: Go to payment options.

    If the charge is unrecognized, Microsoft also recommends using Investigate on the Manage your payments page.


    AI-generated content may be incorrect. Read our transparency notes for more information.

    Was this answer helpful?

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.