Digital locker key not recogized

Camille Ganir 5 Reputation points
2026-09-18T23:12:05.03+00:00

I bought 6 subscriptions in 2022. I have used 3 or 4 of them. I clicked on the link to retrieve 1 subscription, and get the screens below that says the Company store has moved. My email is no longer recognized at this new site. I bought this through the friends and family, and I would like to use the 2 remaining subscriptions, 1 for this year and the next one for the year after that.User's image

Header 1 Header 2
Cell 1 Cell 2
Cell 3 Cell 4 I h
Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For home | Other

1 answer

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Thomas4-N 22,295 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
    2026-09-20T10:37:12.3166667+00:00

    Hello Camille Ganir,

    This appears to be related to the Microsoft Online Company Store moving to a new e-commerce platform. The old Digital Locker page now confirms that transition and directs customers who need help accessing the new store to the Consumer Care Team.

    I would contact them through the Company Store login assistance page and explain that you purchased several Microsoft 365 Friends & Family subscriptions through the old store and can no longer access the remaining purchases after the migration.

    I would avoid trying to purchase anything again until they can verify the old account and orders. For issues specifically with the software after you recover the purchase information, the Digital Locker page directs customers to Microsoft Support.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.