Email not recognised

Daniel Keetley-Smith 0 Reputation points
2026-09-18T22:10:12.6266667+00:00

I have bought Minecraft java and bedrock TWICE IN THE LAST 5 MONTHS!!!!, every time I log out and try to log in it says that the email is not valid! I have been playing Minecraft for over 7 years and this is unacceptable! I have enough evidence to file a lawsuit so help me out! it is awful that I cant speak to a human on a call! please can someone get in touch with me about this.

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Accounts, profiles, and login
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Newest
  1. Jeronimo Fuerte 46,300 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-09-18T23:28:11.7733333+00:00

    Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this situation. Could you please let me know if you're able to sign in with that Microsoft account at the following link?

    https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

    If you're able to sign in, please check whether the purchase of the game appears in your order history.

    If you're unable to sign in, please share a screenshot of the error message you receive, without sharing personal information, so I can better assist you with this situation.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.