How To Request A Refund For Windows 11 Purchase

My’Kel Brown-Thomas 0 Reputation points
2026-09-18T21:30:01.3333333+00:00

I need help. Ive been trying to update my system. I've talked to a third party support through the customer service line and nothing is working. The product key is not working and the update is giving me errors. How do I request a refund. I'm frustrated and a long term customer. This is piss poor customer support. I just want a refund a this point. This matter has taken up my WHOLE DAY OFF!!!!!.

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Install and upgrade
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Igor Leyko 112.4K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-09-18T22:22:26.7333333+00:00

    What exactly errors do you see? Please show a photo or screenshots. Who is the seller, is it Microsoft or some third-party company?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.