Real-time voice or video communication between users on mobile devices or computers
All calls to China fail. Skype actually doesn't guarantee calls to all country/regions.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi Manager,
Based on your article (https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/answers/questions/5791691/how-do-i-used-my-skype-credit-on-teams-just-gettin)I've tried many time to use my Skype credit in Teams, and Skype Dial Pad site (calling.web.skype.com). I'm calling a hotel # in China (+861058285588), which is reachable indeed. Still showing the same error "The connection is too weak, please try again later."
Could you support me on this? I think you can see my email ******@msn.com. Thanks in advance.
Real-time voice or video communication between users on mobile devices or computers
All calls to China fail. Skype actually doesn't guarantee calls to all country/regions.
I'm getting exactly the same error message when calling this number in China.
There are two possible reasons for this issue:
Sorry, but I don't think that there is anything you can do on your side in order to rectify this issue.