Microsoft 365 features that help users manage their subscriptions, account settings, and billing information.
we need help getting microsoft 365 family working on our desk top computer, it works on the laptop just not the desktop
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
We termed out on our microsoft 365 when we discovered this we went to try to log back on and purchase microsoft 365 family plan it went through. so I got it on my laptop working ok but it still not working on my desktop, please help by giving me a number I can call to get a real person to talk to so we can get this fixed. HELP PLEASE
Microsoft 365 features that help users manage their subscriptions, account settings, and billing information.
we need help getting microsoft 365 family working on our desk top computer, it works on the laptop just not the desktop
can I get a phone number to talk to a person from microsoft?
Hi, @pam mitchell
When you sign in to your Microsoft account at https://account.microsoft.com/services does the subscription show as active there?
If active, please try these steps if you haven’t already:
If issue still persists:
Before installing, it’s a good idea to uninstall all existing versions of Office to avoid conflicts.
Here’s how:
Then, to reinstall Microsoft Office:
If anything’s unclear or the "Install" option still doesn’t show, feel free to let me know. I’ll be happy to walk you through it!
I really hope this information is helpful! Let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.
Click "Add comment" to let me know.
Thanks!