I have an account but it refuses to offer a product key input to renew or activate 365. I bought from Walmart

K M 0 Reputation points
2026-09-18T14:12:11.8533333+00:00

This request is blocked. Please try again in 5 minutes. If the error continues, contact Microsoft Support and provide the error code:

Ref A: DB37E94FA35348EA81A021BF5570E218 Ref B: SN1EDGE2217 Ref C: 2026-09-18T13:45:36Z

The instructions said to go to "microsoft365.com/setup" but I only get a 404 error page with the above ref code. My account only allows me to pay microsoft for a renewal subscription. I already paid for a one year lease and can't find a place to enter it even if I try to open MS Word after installing on my new laptop,

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For home | Windows
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Stefan Blom 353.5K Reputation points MVP Volunteer Moderator
    2026-09-18T14:26:04.21+00:00

    Which specific Office product did you purchase? In most cases, you redeem the product key at https://setup.office.com . You will be asked to sign in with a Microsoft account before you enter the key. These steps will add the product to your chosen account. On your PC, install Office from https://account.microsoft.com/services .

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.