Why I can't access to subscribe to Microsoft 365 as a lebanes

chris rahal 0 Reputation points
2026-09-18T12:42:51.8366667+00:00

Dear support of Microsoft,

I am currently asking for your help to define why I can't subscribe to your services as a lebanes.

Screenshot 2026-09-18 151955 In your "International availability" you said that it is supported but still I can have the option

Screenshot 2026-09-18 153924

Can you help me to figured out how to apply in it.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For home | Windows
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Diana Mariz 10,925 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-09-18T16:57:20.9066667+00:00

    Hello Chris. Thanks for reaching out. My name is Diana. I'm an independent advisor and a Microsoft fan like you.

    Kindly note that this community is composed of fellow Microsoft users and we are not Microsoft employees and do not have access to tools or systems to review transactions or account details.

    For your billing issue, I recommend to directly contact Microsoft support specifically with Accounts and Billing department.

    To do that, please refer to the steps below:

    1. Go to this link: https://support.microsoft.com/contactus and sign in your Microsoft account
    2. On the "Tell us your problem so we can get you the right help and support" - just type "Billing issue" then search
    3. You will see Recommended Solution, just scroll down until you can see "Contact support"
    4. Under "Tell us a little more about your problem", select "Microsoft 365 and Office"
    5. For Category select > manage my subscription > then confirm
    6. Select Chat with a support agent in your web browser
    7. Confirm your account and you should be routed to Microsoft support representative who have the appropriate tools and resources to investigate and assist you further with the billing concern.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.