I am payomg 8.99 monthly for a subscription I dont use

leah bucko 0 Reputation points
2026-09-18T12:35:56.6433333+00:00

I am payomg 8.99 monthly for a subscription I dont use.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For home | Other
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Newest
  1. DaveM121 934.5K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-09-18T13:12:53.5533333+00:00

    1

    Log into any Microsoft account you may have on this link.

    https://account.microsoft.com/services/

    Do you find the subscription listed on any Microsoft account?

    If so, select the subscription and click 'Manage'.

    From there, you can cancel the subscription and also disable the recurring billing on the subscription.

    You may then be entitled to a pro-rata refund, you can check your eligibility to a refund using the steps on this link.

    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/accounts-billing/subscriptions/how-to-get-a-refund-on-a-microsoft-subscription

    2

    If you are unable to locate the subscription on your accounts, using any Microsoft account you may have, try using the steps they provide on this link to find out what that payment is for.

    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-billing/how-to-investigate-a-billing-charge-from-microsoft-398c5328-364c-d5e4-ea8f-f5ad60562a93

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.