Microsoft 365 features that help users manage their subscriptions, account settings, and billing information.
Dear Navindu Gunawardena,
Thank you for providing the detailed context and the references you have already reviewed.
I understand that your goal is to automate the collection of Copilot credit consumption data that is currently obtained manually through the resource-wise consumption report in the Power Platform admin center. Specifically, you would like to determine whether the Power Platform Licensing API, including the Get Tenant Resources Across Environments endpoint, can provide resource-level consumption for both Copilot Studio agents and Power Automate flows, as well as identify the least-privilege permissions required to access this information.
To ensure that you get professional help and avoid incorrect information, I suggest you post on the Microsoft Power Automate Community for expert assistance. This is a specific channel related to Power Automate Microsoft Power Platform Community Forum Thread, you'll get the most qualified group of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can share their knowledge or learn from your interaction.
Apologies for redirecting you to a different community as the members of the posted category focus on users with Microsoft 365 concern and have limited knowledge about Power Automate, so to get a quick and better assistance, I redirect you in the correct way.
I appreciate your patience and understanding and thank you for your time and cooperation.
Hope you have a great day!