Request for LinkedIn Account Recovery Lost Access to Microsoft Authenticator

Feroz M 0 Reputation points
2026-09-17T20:17:22.9+00:00

Hi Team,

I’m unable to access my LinkedIn account because I had set up two-step verification with the Microsoft Authenticator app, which I’ve deleted in past. I no longer have access to the codes and did not access to my LinkedIn account please help me to recover my LinkedIn account.

LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mohd-feroz-khan-5b396324a/

Microsoft Security | Microsoft Authenticator
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Rob Koch 26,175 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2026-09-18T18:12:21.1866667+00:00

    I'd fond this same information in the past with a simple search, but here it is again.

    Verify your identity to recover account access | LinkedIn Help

    You might also want to read through the following article first to see if you have any of the other simpler methods available to you first like an SMS (phone number) registered or any of the other options it mentions, since these will typically be easier and faster than going through the identity verification process that's described in the LinkedIn Help official document above.

    How To Recover LinkedIn When Two-Factor Code Is Unavailable: Step-by-Step Account Recovery Guide - ROIhacks.com

    Rob

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.