I've got a Personal Microsoft 365 premium license but cannot find Agents

Maria E 0 Reputation points
2026-09-17T09:20:26.7166667+00:00

Where can I find Agents in #Copilot? I've got a Personal Microsoft 365 premium license

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For home | Other
0 comments No comments

4 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. SD - IA 179.9K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-09-17T10:42:34.7766667+00:00

    Thank you, I do believe your license does not have agents, but I will route you to chat support.

    Go to

    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-365/business/sales-support#

    Click Chat Now > Choose Personal.

    A friendly reminder that this is a user-to-user forum where users help other users.

    Experts or Advisors participating here cannot make changes to Microsoft services or access internal systems and can only provide technical guidance, irrespective of Microsoft's Policy decisions.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

  2. Maria E 0 Reputation points
    2026-09-17T10:37:53+00:00

    Not sorted. Seems there's a problem with my license and nobody answers my calls on the telephone support. They transferred me to Tech support but they hang up. There seems to be a problem with my license/Surface and nobody picks up!!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

  3. SD - IA 179.9K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-09-17T10:03:57.65+00:00

    Hi,

    I think agents are only for Business, but the 365 Premium feature page doesn't list them. I believe they are only for the Business E7 license.

    Nevertheless, do you see anything on the left pane with the name agent here:

    https://m365.cloud.microsoft/chat

    I look forward to hearing from you with the results of the troubleshooting.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments

  4. AI answer

    2026-09-17T09:20:41.8433333+00:00

    Agents are available in the Microsoft Copilot app, but what appears depends on the account used to sign in.

    For a personal Microsoft 365 Premium account, first check that the Copilot app is signed in with the Personal account, not a work or school account. The app shows a Work or Personal label next to the profile in the navigation pane.

    To look for Agents:

    1. Open the Microsoft Copilot app on desktop, web, or mobile.
    2. In the left navigation pane, look for Agents.
    3. Expand it to see installed agents, or select All agents to open the Agent Store.
    4. Select an agent and choose Add or Open.

    If Agents or All agents does not appear, the available Copilot experiences can vary by account, and the signed-in account determines what is available in the app.


    References:

    AI-generated content may be incorrect. Read our transparency notes for more information.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.