After a computer clean, Microsoft is not recognising my Office 365 Subscription (for many years!) and not allowing me to download Apphave been paying NZ$19.08 monthly to Microsoft for years. After my computer was rebuilt, Office was removed. When I sign i

Trish Clark 0 Reputation points
2026-09-17T09:11:03.93+00:00

I have been paying NZ$19.08 monthly to Microsoft for years. When my computer was cleaned recently, all apps were removed, including Office. I am now loading apps back on to my computer. But when I sign into account.microsoft.com, there is no Microsoft 365 subscription shown and no order history, but Microsoft is still charging my bank account every month - the most recent payment made on 3 September.

I need the subscription traced so I can reinstall Microsoft 365.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For home | Windows

1 answer

Sort by: Oldest
  1. DaveM121 934.5K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-09-17T09:45:03.97+00:00

    1

    Log into any Microsoft account you may have on this link to try to find the Microsoft 365 subscription.

    https://account.microsoft.com/services/

    2

    If you are still unable to find the subscription, using any Microsoft account you may have, try using the steps they provide on this link to try to find the subscription for your payments.

    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-billing/how-to-investigate-a-billing-charge-from-microsoft-398c5328-364c-d5e4-ea8f-f5ad60562a93

    2

    If you are still unable to resolve this problem, this forum is just a user to user forum, no-one here has any account access, you will need to contact Microsoft Support directly, try using this method to contact their support.

    Go to this link: https://support.microsoft.com/contactus

    Select Microsoft 365

    Click 'Get Home Support'.

    In the box provided, type billing.

    Press Enter, then on the next page, scroll down and click 'Sign in to Contact Support'.

    Navigate to Microsoft 365 and Office - Manage my Subscription.

    Select the 'Chat with support agent in web browser' option

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.