help with billing

Lynette Nelson 0 Reputation points
2026-09-17T01:48:07.0466667+00:00

An amount was taken out of my credit card on the 17th July 2026 with a reference of

MICROSOFT #G**[Moderator note: Personally Identifiable Information removed]**

I did not receive a notification as usual from Microsoft.

Please can you give me a copy of invoice


Moved from Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | Other | Other

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For business | Other
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Jade Ng 15,775 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
    2026-09-17T06:03:34.48+00:00

    Dear Lynette Nelson,

    Based on the reference information you provided, I was able to check some information associated with this transaction. To protect your account and billing information, I will share the relevant details with you via private message. Kindly check by clicking the "Private messages" button shown below:

    Untitled

    Thank you for your patience and understanding. If you have any further questions or need additional assistance after reviewing it, feel free to reply and I’ll be more than happy to help.

    I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

    Was this answer helpful?


Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.