Managing personal Outlook.com account settings, security, and privacy
I’m truly sorry you’re going through this. I understand how distressing it must be to lose access to both of your primary Hotmail accounts, especially when they are linked to each other for security verification and so much of your personal information depends on them.
Since your recovery and reinstatement attempts have been unsuccessful, I recommend contacting Microsoft Support so they can review the available support options for your account:
- Open the Microsoft Support Contact Us page.
- Select Show expanded list of products.
- Choose Outlook > Get Home support.
- Search for Account Recovery, then select Get Help > Contact Support.
- If you cannot access the affected account, sign in with another Microsoft account.
- Under Ask our Support Assistant, type “Talk to live chat agent,” then select Contact Support.
- Select Other Products > Manage Account Security > Chat with a support agent via web browser.
Please note that this is a user-to-user support forum. Moderators, contributors including external Microsoft employees cannot directly intervene in Microsoft product features or access back-end systems. Our role is limited to providing technical guidance on reported issues, requests, or ideas only.
I sincerely hope you’re able to regain access to both accounts soon.
Note: Please follow the steps in our documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread.