Urgent: My account was hacked by a bot (@mcbotmfa.club) after a BIOS update, and BitLocker locked my 2 years of data. Recovery forms are being auto-rejected.

Mustafa Akın 0 Reputation points
2026-09-16T22:01:49.27+00:00

To the Microsoft Support Team and Community Moderators: I am writing this message with a deep sense of distress and urgency. A routine BIOS update took place on my personal computer. As a result of this update, the TPM chip was reset, and Windows is now requesting my BitLocker Recovery Key to grant access to my operating system. Unfortunately, I discovered that my Microsoft account (associated with the username [Moderator's note: PII removed]@gmail.com) has been compromised. An attacker used an automated attack bot to replace my security and two-factor authentication (MFA) details with a malicious email address ending in @mcbotmfa.club (specifically, the system indicates the address: [Moderator's note: PII removed]@mcbotmfa.club**). I am the legitimate owner of this account. I possess proof of identity and my previous passwords; however, because the hacker altered the security information, the automated Microsoft Account Recovery Forms (ACSR) are consistently being rejected. The automated systems cannot resolve this specific cross-verification issue, and the situation appears to be at a dead end. This computer contains two years of vital personal and professional data locked behind BitLocker encryption. Formatting the drive is NOT an option for me. Since this is a clear cyberattack involving a known malicious botnet (@mcbotmfa.club), I urgently need a human support representative or a member of the Global Security Team to intervene. Please review my account login history from early September—specifically around September 7th, when my password was suddenly changed—and cross-reference it with my usual home IP address location. Please help me stop this hacker's access and provide a secure, high-level support process so I can reclaim my identity and decrypt my computer. Thank you.

User's image

enter image description here

[Moved from Microsoft Security | Microsoft Authenticator]

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Account management, security, and privacy

1 answer

Sort by: Newest
  1. Haytham-C 5,550 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
    2026-09-17T21:36:28.75+00:00

    Hello Mustafa Akın

    Thank you for reaching out, and I’m truly sorry to hear that your Microsoft account has been hacked. I understand how stressful and upsetting it can be to lose access to an account, especially when it may contain important emails, files, subscriptions, or personal information.

    Unfortunately, as community moderators, we do not have access to Microsoft accounts and cannot view account details, verify ownership, reset passwords, recover accounts, or make any changes on a user's behalf. For privacy and security reasons, we also do not have any tools that would allow us to intervene in the account recovery process.

    While I understand this may not be the answer you were hoping for, the best course of action is to follow Microsoft's official account recovery guidance. The support article below provides the recommended steps to secure and recover a hacked or compromised account:

    The article will walk you through securing your account, reviewing recent activity, updating your security information, and working through the recovery process if you can no longer sign in.

    I sincerely apologize that we cannot provide more direct assistance in this situation. I know how concerning account security issues can be, and I hope the guidance in the article helps you regain access to your account as quickly as possible. Wishing you the very best with the recovery process.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.