A Microsoft file hosting and synchronization service.
I'm glad it worked.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I'm trying to rename certain files in all caps and it will not stick - why? This never used to be a problem.
A Microsoft file hosting and synchronization service.
I'm glad it worked.
Try renaming them as I suggested. Rename to something that's one letter long, then rename again with all caps. Try using all caps the next time you create one. Let me know how that works out.
Do you want the folder to be under your Inbox or somewhere else, like at the same level as Inbox? Which Outlook are you using - classic or new?
Hi. I'm Brian and I'll try to help. File names are not case-sensitive and Outlook is not a file system and therefore does not contain files. You can rename files in File Explorer, but Outlook contains no files. Are you actually talking about OneDrive, the topic of this forum? If so, then to accomplish what you want will probably take two steps. First, rename the file to another else that's different. For example, rename the file "xyz.dat" to "x.dat" and then rename that file to "XYZ.dat" (or "XYZ.DAT", if you prefer). This should accomplish what you wish.
I cannot rename my files in Outlook to all caps - it keeps reverting back.