Billing from Azure /Business portal which I cannot personally verify for my own orders or apps from MS

nk0447710-9978 0 Reputation points
2026-09-16T15:35:32.53+00:00

Hey,

Does anyone have more knowledge on the next technical matter? It is quite of complicated to literate, but I try my best, because of all the circumstances it has already. I have experience on personal Microsoft store applications but this seems to be related to Azure or Busines orders /applications.

It was to happen that I got last week a message that something is not fully right on something payment transaction (mysterious still to me) on related to seemingly Azure subscription's payments.

I have not even any Azure order or any MS Business store orders lately or at all in ever. Only personal OneDrive and such which I use within my MS profile. So this payment is somehow related to my profile on Azure or Business portal stuff, and late payment which now remembering of it self to me to my personal email.

So it is like payment I have not done myself, i am sure about that very well. I have asked from MS support chat but they only help via Business portal or something like that, I have now understood. Due of payment was on that last week so, it was same wed. as I got the notification from MS, 9th of Sept.

What should I do now with this payment, I don't have simply of course any access to the actual support in the first place.

Then they only have told me generally that the support is on these Business store related orders on the Azure portal or somewhere. It got me only some error message from time to time when I tried many times to go there and for the support ticket, to simply get this all over with the mysterious billing which is going to my email very seemingly.

Anyone got any tweaks to this kind of matter?

-Niko

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For business | Other
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Kai-L 19,415 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
    2026-09-16T15:54:37.4+00:00

    Dear nk,

    I can help you track this down. Before anything else, please treat that notification with some caution. Billing messages about unexpected Azure payments are a common phishing theme, so avoid clicking any payment or sign in links in the email itself. If a real subscription exists, it will show up when you sign in to the portal directly rather than through a link in a message.

    Could you send me the following by private message rather than posting it here:

    1. The invoice or order number from the notification
    2. The exact wording of the error you hit when trying to open the portal or raise a ticket
    3. The sender address the notification came from

    Please keep the invoice number, your email address, and any account details out of the public thread, since anything posted here is visible to everyone. Please click on the banner at the top of this thread to open our private conversation.

    Send those across whenever you are ready and I will take a look.


    If the answer is helpful, please click "Yes" and kindly upvote it. If you have extra questions about this answer, please click "Comment".  

    Note: Please follow the steps in the forum documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread.  

    Was this answer helpful?


Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.