CANNOT SIGN IN IN MICROSOFT OFFICE APPS , THE SERIAL KEY IS SHOWING ERROR IN CONNECTING

Neha Sharma 0 Reputation points
2026-09-16T12:53:41.3366667+00:00

I am trying to use microsoft office tools and i cannot sign in in them. I tried signing in by my product key but it is showing an error. I do have an MS office subscription and it is still showing that your product key is not recognised. I want to talk to an assistant on call/message.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For home | Windows
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Oldest
  1. DaveM121 935.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-09-16T13:29:21.1833333+00:00

    1

    If this is a first time activation of the Office apps, did you log into this link to register your Office licence/subscription on your Microsoft account.

    https://setup.office.com/Home?wa=wsignin1.0

    2

    If you have already registered your Office licence/subscription, the product key can no longer be used, that is now a digital licence linked to your Microsoft account online, log into your Microsoft account on this link, do you find your Office licence/subscription listed there, and if that is a subscription, is the expiry date listed correctly.

    https://account.microsoft.com/services/

    If so, please provide a screenshot of the error you are seeing.

    Was this answer helpful?


Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.