Microsoft 365 features that help users manage their subscriptions, account settings, and billing information.
I get that type of email every week - dozens of them. My account will be closed, my content will be deleted, etc. etc. They are all scams, which I'll explain below.
FIRST, I know for a fact that all my subscriptions are paid in full, and the amount stored in my accounts is well within the limits. I can easily confirm this at any time. That's how I know these messages are scams the minute I see them.
If you aren't sure what subscriptions you have, or whether they are paid up, or whether you are within the limits of your storage, you need to find out. In your case, you have never subscribed to a Microsoft 365 plan in the first place, so you know that this message is phony right out of the gate.
SECOND, for fun, I rest my mouse pointer (never click) on the name of the sender. That pops up a small window that shows you the sender's real address. That's the other way I know it's a scam as soon as I see it.
WHY DO YOU RECEIVE THEM? The sender has no idea who you are or whether your account is frozen or you've exceeded your storage. You are just one of thousands of email addresses that received the same spam. The sender wants to alarm you, so that you'll open the message and the sender will try to phish your account's username and password.
This points out another advantage of a passkey over a username/password combination. With a passkey, there is nothing you need to enter to be signed in to a website, so there's nothing that can be stolen from you (or forgotten.)