Microsoft 365 features that help users manage their subscriptions, account settings, and billing information.
Dear @Roeland Van Dender,
Based on your description, a charge displayed as Microsoft-G... is often associated with a Microsoft commercial (business) subscription. In many cases, invoice numbers beginning with "G" are linked to services purchased under a Microsoft business tenant, which typically uses an <tenantname>.onmicrosoft.com domain.
However, from the credit card charge alone, I cannot determine the exact subscription, tenant, or account responsible for the billing.
To investigate the charge, I recommend you should contact the Microsoft Billing Support team, which can review the invoice and identify the associated billing account.
You can contact them via phone service number: Customer service phone numbers - Microsoft Support
For more information, please refer to this article How to investigate a billing charge from Microsoft
I hope your issue would be resolve as soon as possible, feel free to reach out if you have any other questions.
Note: Please follow the steps in the forum documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread.