AADSTS5000224 – Tenant deauthenticated – Global Admin locked out

Phong Nguyen 0 Reputation points
2026-08-21T08:25:37.3333333+00:00

My Microsoft 365 business tenant has been deauthenticated with error AADSTS5000224.

Domain: pnadvisory.lu Tenant ID: [Moderator note: Personally Identifiable Information removed] Correlation ID: [Moderator note: Personally Identifiable Information removed]

I am the sole Global Administrator and cannot access the Microsoft 365 Admin Center or any Microsoft 365 service. The automated phone support disconnects when I provide the affected account email address.

I control the pnadvisory.lu domain and can verify ownership through DNS.

Please help initiate an out-of-band escalation for Tenant Recovery / Data Protection to reactivate the existing tenant.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For business | Windows
0 comments No comments

6 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Phong Nguyen 0 Reputation points
    2026-09-17T12:48:03.58+00:00

    after 1 month, one person call me, but no one continu the support !

    impossible to join them,

    6 emails sent back to the person....

    How is it possible?

    What shoud I do?

    Was this answer helpful?


Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.