Microsoft 365 features that help users manage their subscriptions, account settings, and billing information.
Please understand that our forum is a public platform, and we will modify your question to cover your personal information including your organization ID and tracking ID in the description. Please notice to hide these personal information next time you post error to protect personal data.
I have moved the information to the Private message if you need to add any more privacy information please add it in there.
I understand the concern, and I can take a look at the ticket information you provide via private message to see if there’s anything I can assist with from here, please have a look when you have a chance.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Note: Please follow the steps in our documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread.