How to get a hold of a Person for support for Office 365 for Business Standard. It has been 5 days since I submitted a ticket and I am unable to conduct business without access to my account.

ChristopherK 20 Reputation points
2026-06-17T17:04:04.5666667+00:00

I have been locked out of my Office 365 for Business Standard account for over a week. I am the business owner-only license and the global admin. I submitted a ticket five days ago and have been unable to get a hold of any person other than the AI bot. I am unable to access my email or conduct any business without access to my account and this has been having a significant financial impact on my business. I have tried multiple times to escalate the ticket but cannot get a hold of a person. I am desperately trying to get a hold of someone?

Thank you, Christopher

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For business | Other
0 comments No comments

Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2026-06-17T17:30:29.42+00:00

Hi @ChristopherK,

Thank you for reaching out and for sharing your experience.

To better assist you, I have initiated a private message session to gather more information regarding your ticket. When you have a moment, please select View messages at the top of the thread.User's image

Thank you for your time and patience during the process. I'm looking forward to your response.

Was this answer helpful?

1 person found this answer helpful.

0 additional answers

Sort by: Newest

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.