Microsoft 365 features that help users manage their subscriptions, account settings, and billing information.
Hello Brett,
Thank you for your question and for sharing the details of your scenario, I understand what you’re trying to achieve and how important it is to have that information reflected correctly on check stubs.
Based on your description, this question appears to be more specific to Dynamics 365 Business Central. In this forum, we mainly focus on Microsoft 365 and Office-related products, so the level of expertise here for Business Central scenarios may limited.
For more specialized guidance, I would recommend posting your question in the dedicated Dynamics community, where you can connect with experts who have deeper experience with Business Central and similar use cases: Find Answers | Microsoft Dynamics 365 Community
That community is actively monitored by professionals and specialists in Dynamics products, so you can receive detailed and accurate guidance tailored to your scenario.
Thank you for your understanding, and I hope this helps point you in the right direction. Please feel free to come back if you have any questions related to Microsoft 365 or Office products, I’ll be happy to help.
Best regards,
Note: Please follow the steps in our documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread.