Microsoft 365 features that help users manage their subscriptions, account settings, and billing information.
Dear @Amrit Manhas,
Thank you for reaching out, and I’m sorry to hear you’re currently unable to access your Microsoft vendor account. I understand how disruptive this can be.
Based on your description, this appears to be a work account, which means the password and access are managed by an administrator within the organization. When password reset is unsuccessful, it is typically due to admin-controlled settings or missing verification methods.
In this case, I recommend contacting the IT administrator of the partner or the organization that provided you with this account, as they will be able to reset your password for you. You can find guidance on locating them here: How do I find my Microsoft 365 admin? - Microsoft Support
If you don't know who to contact at your work for help, try asking the person who gave you your Microsoft 365 vendor account and password.
Thank you for your patience and understanding. Hope you having a nice day and really much warm regards to you as well.
Looking forward to your response!
If the answer is helpful, please click "Accept Answer" and kindly upvote it. If you have extra questions about this answer, please click "Comment".
Note: Please follow the steps in our documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread.