Using classic Outlook for Windows in business environments
I have found the issue. Seems like it was due to some update issues. After forcing Outlook to update it has resolved the issue.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
It started yesterday with a single user complaining about Outlook crashing every time the add a Zoom (using the zoom addin) to a meeting invite. I went through some of the standard steps clearing officecache, logging out and back in, re-sync the connection from zoom, even created a new Outlook profile but same result.
I left it there to do further research and handle other issues; now come today I have three more people reporting the same issue and even testing it on my computer I see the same behavior.
Anyone else have this happening?
Microsoft 365 using Outlook Classic (New Outlook and OWA dont seem to be affected)
Windows 11 both 25h2 and 24h2
Using classic Outlook for Windows in business environments
Locked Question. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I have found the issue. Seems like it was due to some update issues. After forcing Outlook to update it has resolved the issue.