Thank you for that information, below is a direct download link I generated for you for the Windows 11 x64 ISO (Russian language) version, this link will expire in 24 hours.
Can't download Windows 11 ISO
Hello World! I'm trying to download Windows 11 ISO from official website, but I'm struggling because I live in Russian Federation. I'm trying to move from Arch Linux (EndeavourOS) to Windows 11 with Windows Subsystem For Linux 2. Could anyone provide me with a download link or some help?
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Install and upgrade
2 additional answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
DaveM121 935.7K Reputation points Independent Advisor2026-06-09T10:06:23.1166667+00:00 If you see that error when you use the bottom third link on the Microsoft web page to directly download the Windows 11 ISO, then the best option is to use the middle 2nd link to download the Media Creation Tool, then open that tool and use that tool to create the Windows 11 ISO on your drive, not a bootable USB, that process should work to create the Windows 11 ISO.
If you are still unable to download the Windows 11 ISO, what language version of the Windows 11 ISO do you need, I will generate a direct download link on the Microsoft Servers for the Windows 11 ISO for you.
-
F Anand Nathaniel 0 Reputation points
2026-06-09T11:58:58.3433333+00:00 Hello,
The following are the steps to download the Windows 11 ISO in Russian language,
- Navigate to https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows11
- Click on 'drop down' option in 'Select Download' under the heading "Download Windows 11 Disk Image (ISO) for x64 devices"
- Select 'Windows 11 (multi-edition ISO for x64 devices'
- Click "Confirm"
- The page will load and then,
- Click on 'drop down' option in 'Choose one' under the heading "Select the product language"
- Select "Russian"
- Click "Confirm"
- The page will load and then,
- Click on "64-bit Download" under Download - Windows 11 Russian
- The download of ISO file "Win11_25H2_Russian_x64_v2.iso" will be started