A group of Microsoft Products and technologies used for sharing and managing content, knowledge, and applications.
Hi @Adam Hurley,
Thank you for sharing your issue here.
Recently, there have been several similar reports from other users in the community experiencing the same behavior. The initial assumption is that this could be related to a recent UI or rendering issue within SharePoint, rather than something misconfigured on your side.
You may find it helpful to take a look at a similar discussion that I responded to earlier, as it may include some temporary workarounds you can try: Sharepoint list Add item column type Date and Time not showing all the days - Microsoft Q&A
In parallel, I’d strongly recommend submitting feedback directly to the SharePoint feedback portal.
This helps the product team become aware of the issue, and other users experiencing the same problem can upvote it to increase visibility. Once you’ve posted it, feel free to share the link here. I’d be happy to upvote it as well to help get more attention.
Just to be transparent, this is a user-to-user support forum, so I’m also an end user like yourself and don’t have access to backend tools or your specific environment. That said, I’m doing my best to share what I’ve seen and guide you toward the most relevant next steps.
If possible, you may also consider clicking “Accept answer” on my response so our thread can be pinned and highlighted automatically for others. This makes it easier for users facing the same issue to find useful references, contribute additional insights, and either support your feedback or submit their own.
Thank you again for your understanding and cooperation.
Note: Please follow the steps in our documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread.