A group of Microsoft Products and technologies used for sharing and managing content, knowledge, and applications.
Hi @GAdepoju ,
Welcome to the Microsoft Q&A forum.
Based on your description, you have a document library with multiple folders and 5 levels, and you would like to flatten these folders while grouping the documents by a category column.
If I misunderstood your requirements or if you would like to clarify any additional details, please feel free to share them with me.
In this case, you can follow the steps below:
Step 1: Go to your Document Library > click Settings > Library Settings.
Step 2: Click More Library Settings.
Step 3: Scroll down to the Views section > click Create View > Standard View.
Step 4: Scroll down to the Folders section > select Show all items without folders.
Step 5: In the Group By section > under Group By Column, select the configuration that you want to use.
I hope this information is helpful. Please follow these steps and let me know if it works for you. If not, we can work together to resolve this.
Thank you for your patience and your understanding. If you have any questions or need further assistance, please feel free to share them in the comments on this post so I can continue to support you.
I look forward to continuing the conversation.
If the answer is helpful, please click "Accept Answer" and kindly upvote it.
Note: Please follow the steps in our documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread.