Microsoft 365 features that help users manage their subscriptions, account settings, and billing information.
Hello @Tahir Abbas,
Thank you for sharing your detailed situation, I truly understand how critical this is, especially as you are currently locked out as the only Global Administrator.
I noticed that you mentioned you have already created a Microsoft Support case. To help check the progress and follow up more closely, may I kindly ask if you already have the support ticket number available?
If so, could you please share it with me via private message? I’ve already sent you a message, so kindly click on “View message” to check it and reply there. This helps ensure your information remains secure.
Just to share a bit more context, once the case is properly submitted, it will typically be placed in the queue for the Data Protection team. After that, a support engineer will reach out to you directly and assist with identity verification and the necessary steps to restore access to your tenant.
Thank you again for your patience, and I’ll be happy to help check the status once I receive your case details.
Warm regards,
Note: Please follow the steps in our documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread.