Using classic Outlook for Windows in business environments
Dear @Polk, Lakisha,
Good day, and thank you for reaching out to the Q&A Forum.
Please correct me if I misunderstood, but I understand that you are trying to add a physical address location to a calendar invite in classic Outlook. In classic Outlook, you can do this by:
- Opening the calendar meeting or appointment
- Clicking in the Location field
- Entering the full physical address directly, such as the business name, street address, city, state, and ZIP/postal code
If you want the address to remain clearly visible across different calendar applications or devices, I would also recommend repeating the full address inside the meeting body. If your address is recognized by Outlook/Teams, it may automatically create a clickable link to open in Maps.
I also recommend checking the answer and links provided by the AI above, as they may already contain additional useful information related to your question. Should you have any further questions or need additional assistance, please don’t hesitate to reach out. I’m always happy to help.
Wishing you a wonderful day ahead!
If the answer is helpful, please click "Accept Answer" and kindly upvote it. If you have extra questions about this answer, please click "Comment".
Note: Please follow the steps in our documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread.