Sharepoint list Add item column type Date and Time not showing all the days

AJ 35 Reputation points
2026-06-02T12:44:08.47+00:00

Hello,

I'm new to posting into the Forum.

I have a sharepoint list where I track the Invoices and have developed workflows using Power Automate.

The issue is when I add date to my standard sharepoint form, the date does not show all the calendar days. it only shows First 4 days of the week.

I tried checking the work week setting where it is set-to Mon - Friday as a standard Gregorian calendar with Timezone as ESt (UTC -5)

I also created a new test column with type as Date and Time and saw the same result.

User's image

This issue was noticed about 2 weeks ago.

Thanks,

Microsoft 365 and Office | SharePoint | For business | Windows
0 comments No comments

Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2026-06-02T14:15:36.4733333+00:00

Hi @AJ,

Welcome to the forum, and thanks for taking the time to describe your issue so clearly!

From what you’ve shared, this does sound very much like a recent UI/rendering issue with the SharePoint / Microsoft Lists date picker. To help narrow it down, could you kindly try a few quick checks and let me know how it behaves:

  • First, try opening the list directly in Microsoft Lists (instead of the classic SharePoint form) and use “Add new item” there to see if the calendar still only shows the first 4 days of the week.

User's image User's image

  • Could you also try using “Edit in grid view” to enter the date manually and confirm whether the value is saved and displayed correctly afterward?

User's image User's image

Another useful test would be to try a different browser, or open the list in an InPrivate/Incognito window, or clear your browser cache. Sometimes UI glitches like this can be browser-related.

Just to share transparently, this is a user-to-user support forum, so I’m also an end user like yourself and don’t have access to backend tools or your environment. That said, I’ll absolutely do my best to work with you on this and suggest anything that might help based on my experience.

If you have any updates, please leave a comment under this post. This is the best way for me to receive notifications and follow up with you promptly.  

Thanks again for your cooperation, AJ. I’m looking forward to your update.


Note: Please follow the steps in our documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread.  

Was this answer helpful?

1 person found this answer helpful.

0 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.