Request for 2026 Certificate of Residence (Regional Sales Pte. Ltd. Singapore)

2026-06-02T09:52:23.6833333+00:00

Dear Microsoft Team,

We would like to kindly request a copy of the 2026 Certificate of Residence (COR) for Microsoft Regional Sales Pte. Ltd. (Singapore) for tax submission purposes.

We would appreciate it if you could send the document to us by email at your earliest convenience.

Thank you for your assistance. We look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For business | Other
0 comments No comments

Answer accepted by question author
Tamara-Hu 17,960 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
2026-06-02T10:26:17.81+00:00

Hello @HRGA PT Volcano International Technology, 

Please understand that, as a forum moderator, I’m unable to contact you via phone or email due to the limitations of my role.

However, I can share this type of document with you through a private message. Please reset this page and you'll see a pop-up on top of your thread. You can click on View Messages to check what I've messaged you.     

 User's image

I'll do my best to assist you via this chat channel.    


If you have extra questions about this answer, please click "Comment".  

Note: Please follow the steps in our documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread.

Was this answer helpful?

3 people found this answer helpful.

0 additional answers

Sort by: Oldest

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.