A family of Microsoft products that enable users to capture, organize, and reuse notes electronically.
Hi @Fabio TDY,
Based on your sharing, the blog did state that merging cells is available for OneNote on Windows from Version 2508 (Build 19030.10000) or later, but the problem is likely due to the channel, not the build number.
Your OneNote is on Semi-Annual Enterprise Channel, which is designed for slower and more controlled feature delivery. Therefore, even though your build number is high enough, the new feature may have not been enabled for your OneNote channel yet. I have tested in Current and Monthly channels which designed to receive newest feature sooner than Semi-Annual one, and the feature is currently available in both Current (running version 2605 build 20026.20048) and Monthly channel (running version 2604 build 19929.20172)
For your reference: Overview of update channels for Microsoft 365 Apps - Microsoft 365 Apps | Microsoft Learn
That said, since this is the new feature, it has been rolling out over some time, not globally to all Click-to-run users to ensure things are working smoothly. Microsoft relies on the users' feedback (who has Beta, Current and Monthly channel which can experience the merged cells features) to improve its current performance. Therefore, please rest assure that when the next update of your channel come, you will experience the merge feature in OneNote in its best stage.
I understand this may not be the answer you were hoping for. However, as a forum moderator, I work independently of the product team, and I don’t have visibility into internal design decisions or the ability to adjust how the feature behaves.
I greatly appreciate your patience and your precious time bringing up this concern. While I can't change the product's design at the moment, please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any other questions about its current functionality.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding. I wish you a wonderful day ahead.
If the answer is helpful, please click "Accept Answer" and kindly upvote it. If you have extra questions about this answer, please click "Comment”.
Note: Please follow the steps in our documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread.