Need to reload my Office 365 software. Can I reload it?

Alan Guest 20 Reputation points
2026-05-29T07:30:20.3733333+00:00

I had problems with my computer and required a reload of all my information from backups. I'm now have trouble with my Office 365 software. Can I reload it?

Microsoft 365 and Office | Other
0 comments No comments

Answer accepted by question author
DaveM121 936.3K Reputation points Independent Advisor
2026-05-29T08:02:39.4+00:00

When you first installed and activated Microsoft 365 (Office) that licence should have become associated to your Microsoft Account as a digital licence online and it is from there that you can re-install Office without the need for a product key:

https://account.microsoft.com/services/

Was this answer helpful?

1 person found this answer helpful.

0 additional answers

Sort by: Oldest

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.