How do I add automatic replies to the Quick Access toolbar?

JudithS 20 Reputation points
2026-05-29T03:30:53.5233333+00:00

I've just upgraded to Windows 11 and I can't find how to add the Automatic Replies to the Quick Access Toolbar in Outlook Classic. I use this feature a couple of times a week to set when I'm not at work and won't be responding to mail.

This answer to the same question: https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/answers/questions/4561360/how-do-i-add-automatic-replies-to-my-quick-access send you off to a page that says "content not found. We've retired this question". Which is completely unhelpful.

Please, how can I get this frequently used feature back into a useful place on my Outlook Classic view.

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For business
0 comments No comments

Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2026-05-29T05:01:53.5666667+00:00

Hi @JudithS

You can still add Automatic Replies (Out of Office) to the Quick Access Toolbar in Outlook Classic, but it isn’t shown in the default dropdown menu, you’ll need to add it from the full command list.

Please try the steps below:

  1. Open Outlook (Classic)
  2. Go to File > Options
  3. Select Quick Access Toolbar
  4. In Choose commands from, select All Commands User's image
  5. Scroll down the list and locate Automatic Replies…
  6. Select it, then click Add >> User's image 7.Click OK

After completing these steps, the Automatic Replies button should appear in your Quick Access Toolbar, making it much easier to access whenever you need to set your Out of Office reply.

User's image

I hope this helps.


If the answer is helpful, please click "Accept Answer" and kindly upvote it. If you have extra questions about this answer, please click "Comment".     

Note: Please follow the steps in our documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread. 

Was this answer helpful?

1 person found this answer helpful.

0 additional answers

Sort by: Oldest

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.