Where is my invoice? A payment is taken each year but I need an invoice for my records

Barton Parish Council 20 Reputation points
2026-05-28T11:13:02.2633333+00:00

I am not receiving an invoice for my Office Home & Business annual subscription. £84.99 is taken from the account but no VAT invoice sent to the registered email address and no obvious place within the account details to find a copy? Please advise

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | Other | Other
0 comments No comments

Answer accepted by question author
paulr0511 48,885 Reputation points Independent Advisor
2026-05-28T13:41:20.6233333+00:00

Hello, good day and thanks for your question. I understand that you are looking for the invoice for the Microsoft product or service that you have subscribed to.

May I check and confirm if this is under a personal or a business account?

Also, Microsoft Office Home & Business is a one-time perpetual purchase and it is Microsoft 365 that has the subscription.

Was this answer helpful?

1 person found this answer helpful.

1 additional answer

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Barton Parish Council 20 Reputation points
    2026-05-28T11:15:20.99+00:00

    I have looked in recent orders, payment was taken on 20 May 2026 but there are no orders visible. Where can I download my invoice please? Microsoft Office Home & Business

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.