A fully managed end-to-end service for digitally signing code, documents, and applications. (formerly Trusted Signing)
Are you still getitng the error? You shouldn't.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
In Artifact Signing Account I want to use the Identity Validation to validate my Organization.
When I select "Add Identity" (organization, public) and select the Billing Account, I keep getting the same error message:
This subscription cannot be used for organization identity validation as the billing account type associated with it does not indicate ownership by an organization.
I checked everything possible: subscription, billing account, billing profile, entra id, domain verification, so everything I found and still seems like I have a proper company account. What else can I do?
A fully managed end-to-end service for digitally signing code, documents, and applications. (formerly Trusted Signing)
Are you still getitng the error? You shouldn't.
Now I could create the entity, it wasn't asking for billing account anymore.
I'm waiting for the results:
Thanks a lot!