All my controls on the Xbox rog ally changed over night

Brandon Vallely 0 Reputation points
2026-04-28T01:30:14.3366667+00:00

I went to sleep with the controls normal and just fine I woke up this morning and all of my controls are messed up A takes screenshots B shows my controls Y records clips its scary Because I just got this Xbox rog ally

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Devices and drivers
0 comments No comments

2 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Nor 0 Reputation points
    2026-09-18T21:13:06.52+00:00

    I had the same issue today. If you have Winhanced installed try uninstalling it then restarting, that solved the issue for me. I believe it's a bug on their end, at least in my case.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

  2. Carl-L 22,825 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
    2026-04-28T07:42:12.1833333+00:00

    Hello Brandon Vallely,

    Welcome to Microsoft Q&A forum.

    Before we proceed, I'd like to ask some questions to better understand the situation. May I know if the issue happens during a game which take over your game controls or does it happen in your desktop.

    In the meantime, please try to follow this small fix.

    • Go to Settings > Gaming > Game Bar.
    • Disable "Allow your controller to open Game Bar.
    • Restart your computer.

    If the answer is helpful, please click "Accept Answer" and kindly upvote it. If you have extra questions about this answer, please click "Comment".

    Note: Please follow the steps in our documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread.

    Was this answer helpful?


Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.