Miscellaneous topics that do not fit into specific categories.
Hi,
Thank you for sharing your question. I understand how frustrating it is to see the device pair successfully but remain stuck on the screen that keeps refreshing with a new code, especially when you have already tried multiple licenses. Based on Microsoft’s latest guidance, this behavior can occur when the assigned account does not have a supported Teams Rooms license or when the device code flow is being blocked by updated
To resolve this, Microsoft recommends assigning an approved Teams Rooms license to the room account, such as Teams Rooms Basic or Teams Rooms Pro, and ensuring that the account is excluded from the Microsoft‑managed Conditional Access policy that blocks device code flow. Once the correct license is applied and the Conditional Access policy is adjusted, reboot the Yealink A50 so it can complete the Teams sign‑in normally. If the device still does not progress past the code screen, a factory reset may be required to clear any invalid authentication state.
May I ask whether the resource account is currently using an actual Teams Rooms license, and could you confirm if your tenant has the Block device code flow Conditional Access policy enabled? Once you check those areas, I’ll be happy to guide you through the exact steps to correct the licensing or update the policy so your Yealink A50 can sign in successfully. Feel free to follow up anytime I’m here to help.
I hope this helps.
Best Regards,
Noel