LinkedIn Premium Benefit Not Received – Microsoft 365 Subscription

Shivani Garg 0 Reputation points
2026-02-27T18:22:18.05+00:00

Dear Microsoft Support Team,

I hope you are doing well.

I am writing regarding my Microsoft 365 subscription, which includes the LinkedIn Premium benefit. It has now been more than 74 hours since my subscription was activated, but I have not received any email or activation instructions for LinkedIn Premium.

I have carefully checked my inbox, spam folder, junk mail, and all other email folders, but I have not received any communication regarding this benefit.

I am currently in my graduating semester, and LinkedIn Premium is extremely important for my job search. As an international student preparing to enter the job market, every single day matters for networking, recruiter outreach, and job applications. I truly depend on this access during this critical time.

I kindly request you to please verify my eligibility and check the activation status from your side. If there are any additional steps required from me, please let me know, and I will complete them immediately.

Your support in resolving this matter as soon as possible would mean a great deal to me.

Thank you very much for your time and assistance.

Thanks
Shivani Garg
******@gmail.com

Microsoft 365 and Office | Other
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Oldest
  1. AI answer

    2026-02-27T18:22:26.9566667+00:00

    Based on similar cases, the LinkedIn Premium activation email for a Microsoft 365 student offer can sometimes be delayed or may not appear correctly in certain mail apps, even when it has been sent.

    In the referenced case, the user eventually found that the LinkedIn offer email was present in the mailbox when checked from a different device (desktop browser) even though it did not show up in the phone’s Gmail app.

    Recommended steps:

    1. Sign in to the email account used for the Microsoft 365 subscription from a desktop or laptop browser (not only from a mobile app).
    2. Check Inbox, All Mail, Promotions/Updates (if using Gmail), and Spam/Junk folders again from the browser.
    3. Use the mailbox search to look for terms like LinkedIn, Premium, or Microsoft 365 over the last few weeks.
    4. If the email still cannot be found, contact Microsoft support directly so they can review the subscription and associated benefits:

    Because this community and documentation content cannot access or verify individual account eligibility or resend benefit emails, only Microsoft’s official support can check the activation status and correct any account-side issues.


    References:

    AI-generated content may be incorrect. Read our transparency notes for more information.

    Was this answer helpful?

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.