Have not got LinkedIn Premium link for students more than 2 weeks after activating MS 365 subscription

Abdullah Bhutta 0 Reputation points
2026-02-26T20:09:35.79+00:00

Hi,

I signed up for the free linkedin premium account for students promotion. I got verified and activated MS 365.

it has been 2 weeks and I have yet to get the linkedin premium link.

Any help would be amazing!

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For home | Windows
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Oldest
  1. AI answer

    2026-02-26T20:09:44.97+00:00

    The available context does not describe any process, timeline, or support path for receiving a LinkedIn Premium link as part of a Microsoft 365 Education or student offer, so no specific troubleshooting or escalation steps can be provided for this promotion.


    References:

    AI-generated content may be incorrect. Read our transparency notes for more information.

    Was this answer helpful?

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.