get paid money against my account so not double billed

Jane Brundage 0 Reputation points
2026-02-25T18:06:53.28+00:00

I have tried to 4 6 days to get help on 2/23 I paid $99.99 for MS 365 - got email it will again be taken out 3/2 cleared bank Frost $108.24 on 2/23

Please help me - 4 4 months every time I am billed I was double billed 10.80 and again 10.79 that why I paid for a years subscription. I just want to get it stopped and the money against my account

acct name: Microsoft:******@gmail.com   651991     saying it is going to take it out on 3/2 again and I can't sign into my account. Please help me I have tried 6 days w/o having direct contact with a person. Please help me I am 78 yrs old and live on soc. Security

Microsoft 365 and Office | Other

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. AI answer

    2026-02-25T18:07:03.13+00:00

    To address your billing issues with Microsoft 365, it is recommended that you contact Microsoft Customer Service directly, as they can assist you with account-specific issues such as double billing and subscription management. Here are the steps you can follow:

    1. Visit the Microsoft Support page: Go to the Microsoft support site.
    2. Select your product: Choose Microsoft 365 from the products list.
    3. Contact Support: Look for the option to chat with a support agent or request a call. You may need to sign in to your Microsoft account to access these options.
    4. Explain your issue: Clearly explain your billing concerns and request a review of your account to stop any further charges and address the double billing.

    Since you mentioned difficulties signing into your account, you may also want to explore recovery options for your Microsoft account, which can help you regain access.

    If you are unable to resolve the issue through the website, consider reaching out to your bank to dispute the charges as a temporary measure while you work with Microsoft.


    References:

    AI-generated content may be incorrect. Read our transparency notes for more information.

    Was this answer helpful?

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.